This weekend was a great one! Saturday night I threw my hottie husband a surprise birthday party for his 30th. He was totally surprised and everyone had a great time!! A big thanks goes out to Rocky and Suzanne for decorating and playing hostess while Tony and I went out to dinner. We tried a new restaurant in town called BJ's. It was a beautiful day, so we ate outside and enjoyed a huge feast. Then we headed home where the surprise began. We served Tony's favorite desserts, banana pudding, apple pie and white cake with white icing. (and of course chips and pop for game time). We then viewed a short video of Tony's life over the past 30 years. Everyone got a laugh out of his spiked hair and braces. Then I read off a few things going on in 1978 - the year Tony was born. I believe what made him feel the oldest was the statement that Sony introduced the "walkman" that year. We ended the evening with a few rounds of "Family Feud" - boys against girls. The boys barely won...but that's only because we LET the birthday boy win :) Happy Birthday Tony! I love you!
Monday, May 12, 2008
OH NO...the BIG 3-0
This weekend was a great one! Saturday night I threw my hottie husband a surprise birthday party for his 30th. He was totally surprised and everyone had a great time!! A big thanks goes out to Rocky and Suzanne for decorating and playing hostess while Tony and I went out to dinner. We tried a new restaurant in town called BJ's. It was a beautiful day, so we ate outside and enjoyed a huge feast. Then we headed home where the surprise began. We served Tony's favorite desserts, banana pudding, apple pie and white cake with white icing. (and of course chips and pop for game time). We then viewed a short video of Tony's life over the past 30 years. Everyone got a laugh out of his spiked hair and braces. Then I read off a few things going on in 1978 - the year Tony was born. I believe what made him feel the oldest was the statement that Sony introduced the "walkman" that year. We ended the evening with a few rounds of "Family Feud" - boys against girls. The boys barely won...but that's only because we LET the birthday boy win :) Happy Birthday Tony! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would that be BJ's the pizza reastaurant? If so, I'm jealous...
Sounds like a great party put on by a great wife!
Hey Tony,
In answer to your question from awhile ago...I can't remember how I first stumbled upon your blog, but now I did through Newcomer's blog...Hope all is well! ~Andrea (Swove) Davis
Post a Comment