Earlier this week it snowed about 12 inches in Indianapolis. Thankfully Claire and I got to enjoy it from the inside with hot cocoa and movies. However, I did take her out in it one day as we were both getting a bit of cabin fever. I promise I put mittens on her before we headed out, but she wanted to feel the snow with her own hands. The majority of it is still here, so maybe this weekend daddy can take her out in more than just the balcony :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Our First Big Snow Of The Year!
Earlier this week it snowed about 12 inches in Indianapolis. Thankfully Claire and I got to enjoy it from the inside with hot cocoa and movies. However, I did take her out in it one day as we were both getting a bit of cabin fever. I promise I put mittens on her before we headed out, but she wanted to feel the snow with her own hands. The majority of it is still here, so maybe this weekend daddy can take her out in more than just the balcony :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! If you need a winter break you are welcome down here in TX anytime!! :)
Too Cute!!! I love it!! :) Don't worry about the mittens - we have the same problem here, too! ;) Love you! -A
Cute pictures! I have had some cabin fever this past week too. And about the mittens, I don't even try with Michael!
How cute! I can't believe she's 2 now! I'm just comparing temps of where you live and where we do. I LOVE the pink snow outfit, but I think Archie would freeze in .01 seconds if he wasn't wearing about 20 more layers! I can't wait to see some pictures featuring your pregnancy :)
Post a Comment