Monday, January 19, 2009

Girls' Getaway to Grammy and Pop's



Last week Claire and I stayed at my parents' home in Ohio for a little annual birthday getaway. Last year for Claire's first birthday we stayed with my parents for the week, so we thought we'd continue the tradition for her 2nd birthday. She enjoyed my mom's famous belgium waffles with sprinkles and candles to start her birthday off "sweet". The rest of the week included shopping, manicures, pedicures, cupcakes, movies, books, more shopping, baking, & lots of HGTV...it's a good thing we don't have cable at our home in Indy! We always love going "home" to grammy and pop's and can't wait for next year!

















4 comments:

Ryan and Lori said...

Looks like you two had lots of fun! I can't believe how grown up Claire is looking and that she's turned two!!

Ashley & Chuck said...

Happy Birthday Claire! I'm glad you had a good time!

The Meidel Family said...

I LOVE IT! And I can't believe she is holding still for a mani! Impressive! Love you! -A

Ashley & Chuck said...

You have an award on my blog! Go check it out.