Even if you don't live in the area, if you happen to drive through Indianapolis, I recommend a trip to the Children's Museum. There is something for kids of all ages to enjoy. This past Thursday Tony took a day off work and drove us downtown Indy for a treat to the museum. Claire had a BLAST. Her favorite activity was the carousel.
Monday, March 9, 2009
The Children's Museum Of Indianapolis
Even if you don't live in the area, if you happen to drive through Indianapolis, I recommend a trip to the Children's Museum. There is something for kids of all ages to enjoy. This past Thursday Tony took a day off work and drove us downtown Indy for a treat to the museum. Claire had a BLAST. Her favorite activity was the carousel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Claire looks like such a big girl in her pig tails.
My favorite picture is of Claire & Tony in the taxi cab! Tony's expression is hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great time! Why aren't there any pictures of your beautiful self???
hey ash,
I'm the "whale" behind the camera :) but if you really want to see the tummy...you catch a glimpse of me in the mirror where tony is with the dragon. hehe
jz
HAHAHAHA...Tony in the car cracks me up! I miss that place. We'll have to come back for a visit there...Elena would love it! :) - Anj
It looks like so much fun! Maybe we can go on our next Indy trip.
Post a Comment