Thursday, August 9, 2007

What's New With Us...






What's new with us...let's see...Tony graduated in May and has now started his ThM classes. He currently works at UPS to help get us thru school and life here in Louisville. Our little daughter Claire Elizabeth was born in January and will probably be the bulk of this blog. All you parents out there know what I mean. :)

This past weekend Claire and I went up to Indy to help celebrate her cousins birthdays. And as an added bonus, my sister Anji and her daughter Elena came all the way down from Chicago to join in the girls' weekend! It was so great to spend time with family. We went out to brunch, did a little shopping and chit chatted. And of couse tried to get a picture of all the cousins together, which you will see didn't go over so well.


My precious friend Jennifer who had quadruplets 3 weeks after Claire was born came to the birthday party too. Each time we get our kiddos together, we take their picture to watch them grow...hopefully as friends.


So this is my first post - more to come later.

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I'm so excited you got a blog!!! I'll add you to my list. Miss Claire is so precious!

Rocky & Suzanne said...

FINALLY! Your blog is really great. I think you can change your blog address if you want to. Let me know if you want to and I'll show you how. Claire is just growing up. It's great! She is precious and I love the picture of her and the quads. Tell her not to wear her bikini around all those boys!!

love,
Suz

Kelli said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's such a great way to be able to keep up with people. I'm so excited y'all have jumped on board. We will add y'all to our list of blogs on our website.