Sunday, August 12, 2007

7 months old!


Our baby Claire is 7 months old today. We have really enjoyed every month with her and each one we learn her personality more and more. Like today she and I were in the "nursing room" at church and every time someone new would walk in, she would stop eating and sit up to see who it was and either smile at them or "talk" to them. Then she would go back to her morning snack. She's my little social bug. I remember when i got this lilac dress i thought it was soo big and she would never fit into it. Then this morning i tried it on her and with bittersweet emotions i was excited it fit but a little sad that she was growing so quickly! Oh well, i guess we'll just have to have another one :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the name of your blogspot comes from Numbers 6:24 right? Transliterated to the English. Have people asked you why you have this? Am I the first to guess it right? Later.

Kirby

Anonymous said...

We have a winner! yep, EVERYONE questions our "blog address"...i originally had zetterbergfamily, but you know who wanted to spice it up a bit. :)

Jaimie

Rocky & Suzanne said...

JZ,

I love that dress on her. She is just precious . . . I'm so attached to her.

love,
Suz