Once again we got to enjoy Conseco's annual "Conspooko" party. This year was better than the last! I don't know if it was because I wasn't still newly pregnant and nausious 24/7 (like last year)or maybe it was because Chick-Fil-A catered the event! But overall, we had a great time! The kids dress up, play games, win prizes, take pictures, eat dinner and watch Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin movie.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
conSPOOKo
Once again we got to enjoy Conseco's annual "Conspooko" party. This year was better than the last! I don't know if it was because I wasn't still newly pregnant and nausious 24/7 (like last year)or maybe it was because Chick-Fil-A catered the event! But overall, we had a great time! The kids dress up, play games, win prizes, take pictures, eat dinner and watch Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute! I love their costumes! Claire is so beautiful. You guys look great, Jaimie! Miss you.
Love the costumes James!
Their costumes are so cute!! Looks like Claire had a lot of fun!
Looks fun! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that fish!
Post a Comment