Last night four of our neighbors joined Tony and me for an October birthday celebration at Benihana's. Someone from each home has a birthday in October, so we thought it would be fun to celebrate together! If you have never been to Beni's I highly recommend it and go with a few friends! Plus if it's your birthday, you get your dinner free! (but you need to go online and register and they will email you a coupon). God has truly blessed us with some sweet neighbors. Though we have only lived in our home for about 5 months, we feel like we've been friends for 5 years.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Benihana Birthday
Last night four of our neighbors joined Tony and me for an October birthday celebration at Benihana's. Someone from each home has a birthday in October, so we thought it would be fun to celebrate together! If you have never been to Beni's I highly recommend it and go with a few friends! Plus if it's your birthday, you get your dinner free! (but you need to go online and register and they will email you a coupon). God has truly blessed us with some sweet neighbors. Though we have only lived in our home for about 5 months, we feel like we've been friends for 5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is great that you have such great neighbors! And that is GREAT that you got your dinner free! That is awesome!!
It is such a blessing that you have good neighbors! Of course, they can't be as good as your old Grinstead neighbors though :). That restaurant looks great...maybe I should come visit for my b-day!
I just need to say that dinner looked like a blast and I am very jealous of your neighbors!! So fun that you have friends that live right down the road!!
Post a Comment