Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Fun Comparisons


As we went for a walk this evening, I was carrying Kevin in the Bjorn and was thinking how I felt like just yesterday it was baby Claire in there. Oh how time flies!! It was funny to think that I carried her in that wonderful invention till she was almost 1 year old...she's always been a light weight. Well, her brother on the other is quite the opposite and at only 3 months, I'm almost ready to say I can only tote him around in the stroller. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to pull out some "old" pictures for a few comparisons of our two blessings.





I love how they both have that one little arm/hand around my neck - I could just stay in that moment forever! oh, ps - don't mind that I'm wearing the exact same shirt in these pictures...I think someone needs to do a little shopping :)

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

You have two precious little blessings! I love the last comparison where you are holding them. Kevin looks as big at 3 months as Claire did at 9 months! ha

Ryan and Lori said...

I love these comparison pics! At least the shirt you have on in both pics is a cute one!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Love the smiles! (P.S. I was just thinking as I was making the bed today that the sheets we're using over here in Asia are the same ones given to us when we were married. They won't be coming home with us. I'll go shopping with you!)