Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introducing Jack Joseph Zajicek


I'm a little behind on getting this posted, but here he is...Jack was born on July 4, 2009 at 12:34PM. Jon and Shannon are so in love as you can see from the pictures (thanks Shannon for sharing them with me...so many to choose from, but these were my favorites). For all you new readers, Jon (the proud daddy) is my brother and Shannon(mommy and beautiful wife) was my roommate in college and still dear friend/sister. Kevin and Jack are a little over 6 weeks apart, so it will be fun to watch these cousins grow up together. Jack got his first name from Shannon's grandpa and Joseph is Jon's middle name (and my dad's middle name and his dad's middle name and...you get the picture). Ok, enough of the information, let's get to the good stuff - here are the pics.












Welcome to the world baby Jack! You are loved so much already and we pray for you everyday!

1 comment:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I know you are a proud Aunt!! I love the pic of Shannon and Jack sitting on the grass. Congrats Jon & Shannon!! He is precious!