Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Sunday at Church



Kevin Michael attended his first church service today. As many of you know we recently moved to Noblesville, IN, so we are on a mission to find a new home church. If you think of us, we'd love prayer for our family to have peace where to attend and how to serve there. We are excited about this opportunity.

Back to Kevin - he did great through the service. Just slept, as always...we'll see how long that lasts. We may have to take him to the nursery in a few weeks. I started taking Claire to the nursery when she was 10 weeks old. So we'll see how long he can behave in "big church" with us :)

Kevin before putting on his Sunday best...I just love 'em naked!


Here are a couple pics of Claire in her Sunday dress - she thought she was very special in her matching peti coat and hat. Thank you cousin Elena for "hand me downs" :)




2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I love that picture of Kevin on the changing table. I wish I could hold that sweet baby boy! Claire looks adorable in her outfit too!

Ryan and Lori said...

I love the first picture of your two little ones. Claire looks like a great big sister!