Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Meadow Grace!
This past weekend we enjoyed a Saturday in Louisville, KY. Oh how I miss you blue grass state :) Anyways, it was our little Meadow's 5th birthday. She celebrated with a horse themed party. It was a blast as always. There was a huge blow up water slide and pool along with a horse race lead by big daddy Chuck, pizza, cake and of course presents and wonderful friends.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That blow up water slide is awesome! I bet it was a lot of fun. Claire sure looks like she had a blast!
I agree with Ash...that slide does look fun! I'm glad you all had a good time. By the way, the bluegrass state misses you too!
Hi Jaimie and Tony, thank you for posting the pictures of Meadow's birthday. I hope to see all of you next time I get to Kentucky. I was so happy to see pictures of Claire and Kevin. I didn't know what your new baby's name was and he sure is a cutie. Claire is just beautiful. Hope you all are well and enjoying your new home. Hope to hear from you again and GOD Bless all of you!! Love, Sue Gray
Post a Comment