Monday, December 29, 2008
IT'S A BOY!
That's right...the majority vote was another girl. But, SURPRISE!! we're having a baby boy this time around and he is definitely proud of it. It took about 2 seconds to find that out - if you know what I mean :) Tony and I are still trying to pick a name, so please feel free to offer up some ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Yippee! I was RIGHT!!! I'm glad Claire will have a little brother to mother and tell you when he is getting into trouble. We are so excited for you all!
Yay! I'm glad he was so forthcoming with his gender. How exciting to know and plan now! Congrats!
Congratulations!! YEY for a boy! Glad everything is coming well! God Bless, MD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I happen to like the names Clark, Isaac, Henry, and Brooks. Teeeheee! Sorry we got cut off by puking Henry. I'll try to call tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be bucket free! =)
=) Now. Cry later.
What wonderful news! Congratulations, boys are SO much fun! Hope you are feeling well. Happy Happy New Year!
that is exciting news! Congrats!!
WHOO-HOO! "Eric" is a good name...Scott is his middle name if you get the urge...hehe...JK. Whatever you decide, we will be thrilled to love him! SO happy! Love you girl!!! Anj
So exciting! Now Tony will have a little boy to teach hockey to! Congratulations!
Boys are great! CONGRATS! (I think I guessed wrong, though - oops!) Jacob is my favorite boy name we can't ever use (because Archie's little cousin beat us to it), but since you don't know his cousin, go for it!
Congrats! I love that I had Hannah and then Andrew. Big sisters love to love on their little brothers!
Congrats!!!!! I would love to have a girl and a boy!!! When we found out Annabelle was a girl, I imagine she did the same thing..she was not afraid to show her stuff....Congrats honey!!!
Congrats on the baby boy news!! I am super excited for you that you will have one of each, they are both fabulous!!! Here are a couple boy names that I love; Jackson and Harrison.
that is great news!! a sweet brother for Claire! so what day are you due? names...thats tough! good luck!!
How about Cooper? Just a few ideas on boy names that I would have chosen!
Oh BOY! A BOY!! Haha, we're so excited for you guys!!! Tim thinks that Timothy Z. is a good name. He'll give up the rights to it if you want to use it! :-)
Love, Tim and Jaime
Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you! I can't believe how big Claire has gotten.. She is still as cute as ever and I'm sure the next one will be too. When are you due again? Maybe I'm way behind but I thought it was soon?? Love ya, Anna Lyles
Post a Comment