Last week Claire and I visited a little farm up the road called Traders Point Creamery. It was really cute. Not only do they have cows, chickens and kittens, but they have a cafe on the second story of the barn. We packed a lunch that day, but next time we may have to try their menu...especially the ice cream!
I am terrified of chickens. Their talons freak me out, but Claire LOVED them.
Claire was most excited to see and touch the cows. However, they were fenced up for nap time, but at least she got to see them. She tried to climb the fence to get in with them, but i stopped her and sanitized her little hands...especially before lunch.
Before we sat down for lunch, we had a little visitor.
3 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you two have fun and some educational time!
So cute. That cat looks just like the one I had growing up. Shadow. She had a white spot just like that until a snake bit her there. She survived, but her fur grew back all black. How's that for a random fun fact about me? Ha.
Amy C.
Love the pictures; especially the one of Claire's big smile! I was so proud of you for sanitizing her little hands!
Post a Comment