Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my little shopper


Claire and I noticed a children's consignment store up the road from us this afternoon. I was browsing through the fall items in Claire's size and all of a sudden I hear a tiny voice say, "Cute...oh...is cute" I looked over and this is what I saw. If only she would have had her purse over her shoulder... :)

6 comments:

Ryan and Lori said...

Oh my goodness, she is just like her momma!! Too cute!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

oh my gosh! she's a doll! we missed you at the reunion last weekend! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! So cute.

Amy

Ashley & Chuck said...

This is a sign that you two are going to have a lot of fun shopping together! She is so cute!

The Murray Crew said...

She is MY kind-a-girl! =)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha oh my goodness, HOW Cute!!! ~Sioby