Yeah!! We are sooo excited for the Zetterbergs!
Yeah!!!!!
Claire, Why didn't you call me? Love,Clark
yay, Jaimie! How exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling? Congratulations :)
We are so glad that Tony remembered how babies are made. We love the names you've picked! Lou'Ella Maye is so pretty! And Diablo for a boy is cute! We can't wait to be there when you squeeze the puppy out!!!
Jaimie! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You'll have to do another post soon featuring due date info, etc!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited!
Awww! Congrats!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!! We will be praying for you & baby #2!
Congratulations!!
congrats! that's so exciting. i hope you still remember me from SWI LOL!Mandy Kingthekinghome.wordpress.com
Congrats! Claire is going to love being a big sister!!
She's PRECIOUS, Jaimie!! I BET she is SUPER excited to be a "BIG SISTER!!" Yayy!!! :) Sioby
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yeah!! We are sooo excited for the Zetterbergs!
Yeah!!!!!
Claire, Why didn't you call me?
Love,
Clark
yay, Jaimie! How exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling? Congratulations :)
We are so glad that Tony remembered how babies are made. We love the names you've picked! Lou'Ella Maye is so pretty! And Diablo for a boy is cute! We can't wait to be there when you squeeze the puppy out!!!
Jaimie! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You'll have to do another post soon featuring due date info, etc!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited!
Awww! Congrats!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!! We will be praying for you & baby #2!
Congratulations!!
congrats! that's so exciting. i hope you still remember me from SWI LOL!
Mandy King
thekinghome.wordpress.com
Congrats! Claire is going to love being a big sister!!
She's PRECIOUS, Jaimie!! I BET she is SUPER excited to be a "BIG SISTER!!" Yayy!!! :) Sioby
Post a Comment