Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anniversary


Saturday, June 14th, Tony and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years already. To some (like our parents) that may not seem like a long time, but for us "newlyweds", that's some time! Especially when you think of all you've been through and accomplished. We were married in Indianapolis and about a month later moved down here to Louisville, KY for Tony to begin working on his MDiv and ThM. Talk about a 180 from the business world. It really taught us how to have a great time on a small budget. God blessed with many wonderful friends and we both grew in our knowledge and relationship with Christ, individually as well as together. Also in these past five years God gave us a beautiful daughter. Claire is such a miracle and joy to us. Now after 5 fun years in Louisville, we are heading back north where Tony has taken a job with Conseco in Indianapolis. Before leaving our beloved state of Kentucky we celebrated our anniversary at an amazing Italian restaurant called Volare'. It had a beautiful atmosphere and excellent food (especially dessert - notice pic attached). I am so thankful and proud of my wonderful husband for all he has done and gotten us through in life and marriage. He is an amazing man who I love so much!

5 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Happy Anniversary! The Lord has truly blessed you in the past 5 years. May He continue to bless you with many, many more years!

mamalouise said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you two had a wonderful evening AND a wonderful 5 years! Here is to many more wonderful years!

Anonymous said...

Yea for moving to Indy. We can hang out!

Amy Cornell

Ryan and Lori said...

We're going to miss the Zetterbergs!! Happy 5 year Anniversary!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Congrats on five years! Have fun in Indy. I'm sure everyone in Louisville will miss you, though. Keep the blog posts coming so everyone can stay in touch.