My "little" brother Gil graduated from high school and turned 18 this weekend. Just about all of us kids were able to head to my parents' home in OH to help celebrate. First Gil had an open house for friends and family, mom even broke out the chocolate fountain. Then dad grilled out steaks. After throwing the cousins in the tub and going thru old memories in the basement, we finally crashed in bedrooms, guest rooms, air mattresses, couches and pack n plays. It was just like Christmas, minus the tree. I just love going home and spending time with family.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Congratulations Gil!
My "little" brother Gil graduated from high school and turned 18 this weekend. Just about all of us kids were able to head to my parents' home in OH to help celebrate. First Gil had an open house for friends and family, mom even broke out the chocolate fountain. Then dad grilled out steaks. After throwing the cousins in the tub and going thru old memories in the basement, we finally crashed in bedrooms, guest rooms, air mattresses, couches and pack n plays. It was just like Christmas, minus the tree. I just love going home and spending time with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at Claire's sweet pigtails!!! Too Cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. Good times are always to be had at Pam's! :)
I love the pigtails too! Ashley beat me on commenting about them. Love ya!
Claire is a cutie! I found your blog from Suzanne's page! Maybe I can use it to help stay more in touch with y'all. - Leslie
Post a Comment