Monday, April 14, 2008

So Close!



Our sweet baby Claire had her 15 month check up today. Most babies get to turn their car seat around by their 1st birthday. (Note: child must be 1 year old AND weigh 20 lbs.) However our little lady did not, so when we placed her on the scale this afternoon, everyone hovered as we watched the digits climb to...19.4 lbs. Soo she continues to see the back of the car. Her doctor did say to give her about 2 more weeks and then she should be able to turn around. We'll have to celebrate with a new car seat, as she still uses her infant one. :) Other than that she checked out great!
PS - we had a girls week at Grammy's here are a couple pics from that.

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Aww....sweet little Claire! I like the picture of her & Grammy in front of the pretty tree. I'm glad you had fun at your Mom's!

Ryan and Lori said...

What a cutie pie! I miss you Zetterbergs; we need to get together soon.