Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Great Day For The Park





Today was sunny and in the 70's. So, daddy packed us up in the car and drove downtown to Waterfront Park. Claire enjoyed her first taste of walking in the grass and trying new playground toys. She's only done the slide and swing. This time she enjoyed the teeter todder and tunnel. She enjoyed watching other kids play and the stroll we took along the river. Praise the Lord for Sunshine!

4 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Aww, it looks like she had SO much fun! I'm glad you got to spend a special day together as a family. Oh, and Claire's outfit is too cute!

Ryan and Lori said...

I love Claire's outfit too! She's such a cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

nice shirt zetterburg

Stephanie said...

adorable, Jaimie! I'm so glad that I got to see her walk. She is really so cute.