The Original Headband - that left indentation!
Claire wore the "Classic" to her 1st birthday party
She wears the "Jennifer" bow most often
Here is the "Jennifer" bow again
Here is the "Jacqueline" for a Sunday morning church dress.
And my personal favorite, the "Jaimie" bow that also looks cute with her Valentines day outfit.
When Claire was younger I would take her out in public and so many people would say, "HE's so cute" or "What's HIS name" or something along those lines, even when decked out from head to toe in pink. So I decided to make sure SHE always had a bow in her hair. First I tried the ever popular hand band, but that left dents in Claire's little head and Tony said never again. Sooo that's when i found out about BRILLIANT BOWS. "Bows that stay put Brilliantly" and they really do work and are so cute AND a great price. Even if you don't have a little girl of your own, they make great gifts. Here are a few pictures of Claire in her favorite bows. And to order some for your little one or maybe even a friend, go to http://www.brilliantbows.com/
You can click on some of the pictures to get a closer look at the bows.
3 comments:
I LOVE brilliant bows too!
If I ever have a little girl, she will definitely have to sport brilliant bows!
She is adorable as always and I love the "brilliant" bows! She NEVER looked like a boy either...people can be so dumb sometimes! Hope all is well! Love, Michelle
Post a Comment