Monday, April 28, 2008

Big Girl Car Seat

First day in her infant seat


Last day in her infant seat




First day in her toddler car seat


Well, we finally did it! Claire took her first ride facing forward in the car on Sunday morning on the way to church. She was pretty mellow about it. I think mommy and daddy were more excited than she was. However, I think she was more excited about the box it came in rather than the new view.










3 comments:

Ryan and Lori said...

I'm so proud of Claire! It's amazing to see how much she's changed over the past 15 months.

The Murray Crew said...

I LOVE miss Claire Bear - I think she needs to take a forward facing ride to her boyfriends house PRONTO! =)

Ashley & Chuck said...

Alright! She finally made the 20lb mark. I know you are excited about that. She looks so cute sitting in her big girl seat!