Today was Claire's first Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a yummy feast at our friends' Rocky and Suzanne's home. Martha Stewart...I mean Suzanne set a beautiful table for all her guests to enjoy. She even took care of the turkey, along with a few other favorites. We each brought a side item or two to share. Everything was soo yummy! We then moved the party into the livingroom where we watched Elf and looked through the Black Friday ads. It was great! Here are a few pictures to share our Thanksgiving in Louisville. Tomorrow we'll put up the tree and see how long it takes Claire to knock it over! :)
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that picture of Claire and Buddy. Hilarious! I'm sure he loved eating that cracker.
Thanks again for coming. It was great having you guys :)
The pics are too cute! Did Claire eat all of that turkey leg?
Post a Comment