Claire enjoyed her first "Black Friday". This is the two of us fighting our way through Target. It was great! We had a nice day shopping around and getting some really great deals. We celebrated our savings by driving through McDonalds for a DP for Mommy and a small fry for Claire bear. When we got home, we put on some Christmas music and decorated the tree. This will be Claire's first Christmas and we can't wait to share the JOY of the LORD with her!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jaimes - wish I could have been there with you - you're such a precious mom to a precious baby girl! I love you and Happy Thanksgiving, friend. So thankful for you!
Jaimie - She is beginning to look more and more like her Daddy! Karis enjoyed her first Black Friday too! Claire & Karis would make great shopping buddies!
Ok - first you are my hero for even attempting the shopping...and with bb...second, thanks for the good job comment on our blog...I am still learning - UGH! You all are too cute! Love you! Anj
Post a Comment