Today was "Promotion Sunday" at church. That means Claire was promoted from babies A to the babies B class. I was unaware of this event until I signed her in this morning. They gave me new identity tags and escorted me to her new class room. My eyes started to well up as if i was sending her off to college. Sweet volunteers were there to greet her and take her bag. I looked around and there were a couple babies even walking! I still couldn't believe she was done with the "newborn" class. I took a deep breath and kissed her head as i handed her off. What am I going to do when she goes to kindergarten! When daddy picked her up, she had a big smile on her face - so i think she likes the new toys and friends she made.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So adorable! I love how her dress matches her bedding!
Post a Comment