Ok, I know there are figurines with that title but this is really one of my very favorite parts about being a mommy. There's nothing better than the feeling of your little one falling asleep on you. Many say you should put them to bed awake, but sometimes at night when our baby Claire falls asleep on me i just sit there and rock her and pray for her until the music on her cd runs out. She won't be that small forever, so I've got to enjoy these little "treats" while I can. They really are precious mom
ents, from God.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw! Jaimie she is precious! Enjoy every moment of motherhood! We miss you guys!
I agree cuddle time is the best! Enjoy every moment because soon she will be so long that it will be hard to cuddle. I can't believe how big she is now. What a beauty! We miss you guys and are glad things are going well.
Post a Comment