Sunday, June 6, 2010

40th Anniversary



Today my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. We had the whole family over to grill out and enjoy hearing all their memories over the past 40 years. They met in college and it was love at first sight. Fourty years, five children and six grandkids later they are still so in love. Thank you mom and dad for putting Christ first in your life, marriage and family. We are so blessed!




2 comments:

Judi said...

Thanks, Jaimie, for posting this. I still think of your parents and Roy and me as being in our 20s and 30s! So for them to be married 40 years just shocks me at how fast time is flying. I am so glad to have them as dearest friends even though we have lived so far apart all these years.

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

I've never even met your parents, but I'm always so blessed by how you describe them. I hope their anniversary was great!