
Today Kevin Michael got his 9 month check up! Seriously...has it been nine months already? Like the pregnancy, this baby is growing up faster than the first I think. Please SLOW DOWN Bubba!
He has now averaged out on the charts weighing in at 20 pounds even! Everyday I fall more and more in love with this precious butter ball.
He sits very well while playing with his toys, which makes bathtime much easier! And speaking of bathtime...that is definitely his favorite time of the day. He could sit in there and splash all day if I let him. He likes to read before taking naps and still LOVES his thumb...but only when he's tired. He's a very "talkative" baby - making lots of noises, high and low. As well as "dada" and sometimes if I'm lucky, I'll hear a "mama" too.
This morning he waved "HI" - which melted my heart and makes me look forward to so many more changes and exciting events to come before his 1 year check up!
3 comments:
Aww, what a sweet little fella! He must be a Momma's boy! :)
I CANNOT BELIEVE he is 9 MONTHS OLD! How did that happen? I Love, Love, LOVE these professional photos you had taken, I will need this photographers name (and number). He is so cute, just like his big sister (which of course comes very naturally to them because of their hot momma and handsome papa)! I need to squeeze him soon!
What a handsome little man! It is crazy how fast they grow up! Kaitlyn still sucks her thumb when she is tired too...glad to hear I will have a friend to break thumb-sucking with (the kids, that is ;) BTW, I just did a search on yahoo for the snow cream recipe (it was EASY...sugar, vanilla and milk are the ingredients you add to 4-5 cups of clean snow)
Post a Comment