Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun Comparisons And A Couple Others...

Here are a few new pictures to share of our kiddos.

I tried putting Kevin in the Bumbo seat a couple days ago because at 2 mo his neck is already strong enough to hold his head for a little while. I didn't put Claire in the bumbo till about 5 mo. So here is a fun little comparison of our babies first bumbo experience...and a few others too.

Claire's first time in her bumbo.

Kevin's first time in his bumbo.


I think I may have a thumb sucker...


After Claire's nap, she likes to watch "The Big Comfy Couch"...I think Kevin might like it too mamaw :)


One last comparison...I just love to look back and see how they change. Claire loves her frog towell. Here she is when she was a "baby" and still today she loves being wrapped up in it after bathtime.


two years later...

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I love the pic of the two of them sitting watching tv! At least Kevin can soothe himself and you won't have to search high and low for the missing pacie, but I hear thumb sucking is much harder to break them from. Your kiddos are precious!

Michelle and Eric Williamson said...

I love him!

Ryan and Lori said...

Kaitlyn is a thumb sucker too...we can break them of it together! I love the bumbo pics.