Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Update

Today I had my baby #2 Dr appointment. It went really well. Things are moving right along smoothly. Praise the Lord!! And I'm feeling much better just in time for the holidays! My next appointment is December 29th...mark your calendars...that's the day we find out the sex of the baby!! Soooo what do you all guess we're having this round?

We totally forgot to get out the camera for Thanksgiving - hopefully we'll get copies of papaw's shots to share with you. But until then, here's a fun one to enjoy. Claire had just taken a bubble bath and said she was chilly, so we wrapped her up in the comforter that comes with her baby bedding that you never use :)

5 comments:

Ryan and Lori said...

What a sweet picture of Claire! My guess for Zetterberg number two is a BOY!

Ashley & Chuck said...

I agree, it is a sweet picture of Claire. But, I disagree about baby #2. My guess is a GIRL!!

mamalouise said...

Love the new picture! And the magic 8 ball says it shall be another girl this time! :) Can't wait to find out...glad you are feeling better!

Michelle and Eric Williamson said...

Cutie pic of Claire. My guess is a GIRL! I can't wait to find out :)

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

I guess GIRL! Can you guess what our Baby #2 will be? (Peanut's coming sometime in July :)) When are you due, by the way?