We were going to wait until Claire's 2nd birthday before transitioning her crib into a day bed, but with my growing tummy, it was getting harder and harder to put her in her crib without smashing my other baby :) So this past weekend Tony took the front of her crib off and converted it to a day bed (aka big girl bed). Claire was so excited that she could get in her bed all by herself and that she had a pillow like mommy and daddy. I was a bit worried that there would have to be some discipline to keep her in it when we left the room, but so far so good. She stays in it till we come and get her.
Sometimes it's a little hard to see my "baby" not in a crib anymore. What's next...little panties instead of diapers!?! I'll miss that diaper sound when I hear her running down the hall.
3 comments:
She is growing so fast! I love her new pillow. I'm glad things are going well with her staying in the bed. Hopefully she will keep up the good work and you will have no trouble with her when your second kiddo (little boy) arrives!
Such a big girl!! I love her pillowcase!! Did you make it?
Hey girls, i wish i could say i made the pillow, but it was a sweet gift from my dear friend Sabrina. She's so thoughtful and crative! Ashley - i bet your sister could make one for Karis...is it sherry that makes that personalized stuff?
Post a Comment