Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter









Happy Easter everyone! Saturday I took Claire and her little buddy Michael to the Easter parade just a couple blocks from our home. So we walked, which was nice. A little chilly this year, but the kiddos don't mind, as long as they are outside, they're happy :) They saw, little bunnies, bands, floats and lots of candy. Sunday, Claire dressed up in her new Easter dress, socks, shoes and bow. She even received a purple egg in the mail filled with jelly beans from her mamaw to match her dress.

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

As always, Claire looked beautiful! Somehow I figured she would have a purple dress!! :)

BTW...is Michael wrapped up in a PINK blanket?? I bet Mr. Ryan Lyons was thrilled about that one!! haha I'm glad y'all had fun!

Ryan and Lori said...

My poor little boy looked like a girl! I would have sent him clothes if I had known he would be attending an Easter parade. I'm glad he got to go though. Thanks again for keeping him that day!