Nothing too exciting to report about other than we're still having fun watching our baby baby turn into a little lady baby. As long as she's still crawling...she's still a baby to me :) She LOVES books right now. After breakfast, I'll put her down with all her toys while I clean the kitchen and a few minutes later, she's crawled down the hall into her room where I'll find her "reading" her books, her favorite thing to do. Here a few new pictures to share - enjoy!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute lady baby! I like the picture of her sporting the black and red outfit. We need to get together soon.
What a precious little girl! I bet Tony loves the fact that Claire loves to read books! I can't wait to meet her in person some day! :)
Question....does Tony let Claire bend the pages, chew, open and shut quickly, and perferate the binding? =) J/K Tony.
Jaimes, I miss you like the dessert misses the rain! =) I love ya, girl.
Miss Claire is beyond cute with that sweet smile.
Post a Comment