Happy Valentines Day everyone! I thought this was fun to compare how much babies change in just one year. The first two are of Claire last year and the next two are of her this year! Wonder what she'll look like next year? :)
Tony, I stumbled across your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend...My name is Andrea (Swoveland) Davis...married to Brad Davis from your hall @ Asbury. Just wanted to say your daughter is adorable & congrats on getting the whole "family" thing---it's fun, isn't it? cya
I don't care if it is Valentine's Day, she still looks like a little punkin' to me!! What a stinkin' cutie! I love those tiny legs in those jeans...too cute!
4 comments:
She has grown so much! Her hair is really starting to grow too!
Little Claire has changed so much!! She's a cutie! Thanks for keeping Michael for us today.
Tony, I stumbled across your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend...My name is Andrea (Swoveland) Davis...married to Brad Davis from your hall @ Asbury. Just wanted to say your daughter is adorable & congrats on getting the whole "family" thing---it's fun, isn't it? cya
I don't care if it is Valentine's Day, she still looks like a little punkin' to me!! What a stinkin' cutie! I love those tiny legs in those jeans...too cute!
Post a Comment